Registration and fling Resident individual taxpayers who receive or earn annual income exceeding the PTKP threshold must register with the ITO and file annual income tax returns (Form 1770). The tax return should state all the individual’s income, including compensation from employment, investment income, capital gains, overseas income and other income, as well as providing… Read More